Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Thursday at Camp

Guess where we are at instead of being in a boring classroom?   We are at camp . . . ahh I felt the morning breeze. Ding, ding, ding  ahh my ears,  I thought to myself. We had to get into our T shirts and  shorts. We went for a run at 7:15 in the morning. We got back about 7:30, then we had our breakfast. I had rices and  then beans on toast. Then group 2 had to get into their togs to go and do some kyaking.  Porcha, Lessa, Megan and I sunbathed together, So the bell rang again, I had to get into my togs to go saling.  It was so much fun. Then we had to get into our shorts and T-shirts to go in the forest to do orienteering. Then we had down time after that we had dinner.  We had mince, potato and vegs. Then we had dessert I had jelly and icecream.  It was so yum!  We went to do skit night, 1st was 'Dora the Explora'.  Then it was our turn.  It was so embarrassing we were 'The Didley Bops'. NW

No comments: