Thursday, March 8, 2012

year 5 camp flying fox and rope swing

On the 6 March we went to Sonshine Ranch.Our first out of 3 activities was the flying fox and the rope swing.Some of us had to wait for ten minutes to go on the flying fox but it was worth the wait.We got to see other people go before we did ED did the peace signature when she went down.When they sent me down my harness got tangled and I span around backwards and I closed my eyes because I was scared.My adrenaline was pumping and then all of a sudden my feet hit the ground and I landed.I controlled my breathing before I went for the way back they managed to make me go fowards this time.On the rope swing I had to leap off a platform with the swing in between my legs and there were two people who had to catch me they did and we moved on to our next activity the horses. by CC

No comments: