Friday, March 30, 2012

Year 5 Camp

On Monday 5th March we went on the year 5 camp to the Papakura Marae. When we got to the Marae we put down our bags and  two ladies called us on to the Marae. After we were called on to the Marae we went in to the Wharanui to have a meeting with the Moari people.We did a lot of activities I had a lot of fun.On Tuesday we hopped on the bus and went to Sonshine Ranch. First we met the people who were to be taking us to all the activities that were going to be doing.There was three groups. My group went to the flying fox first. I screamed a lot but it was a lot of fun.After the flying fox we went to the rope swing. The rope swing was right next to the flying fox.Next we went horse riding. My horse's name was Juliet.. After a long day we finely went home.I had a lot of fun.  THE END

No comments: